Internet: the next 25 years
lecturer: Steven Pemberton (IT researcher & theorist [Netherlands])
- researcher (CWI: national research institute for mathematics and computer science)
- in the 80's built a browser prototype system
- co-designer of the programming language ABC (used as the basis for Python)
- W3C Forms WG co-chair, former chair of W3C HTML WG
- co-author of HTML4, CSS, XHTML, XML Events, XForms, RDFa, etc
What will the Internet become in the future? What trends will impact your long-term work & business options? How can you benefit from the upcoming opportunities and face the challenges?
Do you want to get acquainted with the lecture materials?